Commercial, Business and Corporate Law
Our corporate and commercial law division focuses on providing commercial solutions to both private and public companies, SMEs, start-ups and insolvency administrators as well as on a private basis for owners and executives of such entities.
Nicholas O’Donohue & Co continues to be a long-term advisor to both private and public companies. Our technical legal expertise and commercial experience across a multitude of industries combined with a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and strategic objectives ensures commercial solutions are achieved for our clients.
Our lawyers expertise extends to:
- Mergers and acquisitions, which includes:
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Due diligence investigations
- Mergers and acquisitions by way of share sale and asset sale
- Share buy-backs and other capital reductions
- Contract drafting, negotiations and advice
- Preparing trading terms
- Company law and regulation
- Corporate governance and company secretarial
- Directors duties and advice to boards
- Shareholder arrangements and associated advice
- Establishment of new business, joint ventures and associated general and structuring advice
- Competition and Consumer Law advice
- Privacy Law advice
- Legal and regulatory compliance advice
- Intellectual property protection, enforcement and transactions
- Liaising with regulators and authorities such as ASIC and ACCC
Why Choose Nodco for your Matter?Choosing a Lawyer that has the ability of providing sincere and valuable legal advice, but also commits to building a strong interpersonal relationship with a client is indispensable. At Nicholas O’Donohue & Co., for more than 90 years we have devoted continuous efforts to make sure that our clients are able to obtain the help they need, and our persistence has shown the results.