Our litigation division is very experienced in all litigation matters. We pride ourselves on giving qualitative and cost-effective advice to achieve the best results for our clients. Our range of services extends to both pre-litigation and post-litigation advice in order to obtain commercial outcomes for our clients. Our practice includes expertise in:
- Banking & Finance
- Construction Law
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Corporate Crime
- Corporations Act
- Defamation law
- Directors duties
- Fiduciary duties
- Insolvency matters, including acting for individuals, corporations, liquidators and bankruptcy trustees
- Occupational Health & Safety issues
- Personal Property and Securities Law
- Real Property disputes
- Residential, Retail and Commercial leasing disputes
- Torts, including personal injury matters
- Various enforcement actions – Warrants, Warrants of Sale and Seizure, Summons of Oral Examinations, Attachment of Earnings, Attachment of Debt
- Various remedies such as Mareva injunctions, Anton Piller orders.
We have appeared in all jurisdictions in Victoria as well as the Federal and High Court of Australia.
Why Choose Nodco for your Matter?Choosing a Lawyer that has the ability of providing sincere and valuable legal advice, but also commits to building a strong interpersonal relationship with a client, is indispensable. At Nicholas O’Donohue & Co., for more than 90 years we have devoted continuous efforts to make sure that our clients are able to obtain the help they need, and our persistence has shown the results.