Private Clients & Client Services
Our Client Services team provides clients with personal care for their individual needs beyond the law, today and in the future covering -
- Bill paying and maintaining financial records for clients or their Attorneys
- Acting as Guardian, Administrator or Attorney for clients
- Acting as Trustee or Executor in Estates
- Transition arrangements when moving home if necessary
- Aged Care placement, respite and ongoing care to monitor and complement residential care services to cater for the individual needs of the client.
- Setting up care for social and individual needs at home or in nursing care
- Assisting with Centrelink Applications for Accommodation and other services.
We believe age or incapacity should not prevent our clients from enjoying a quality lifestyle they deserve.
If you or some one you know requires this service then please call our team `Client Services’ on 9607 8100 or Marja Barouh on 9607 8142 (direct line).
If you are an Attorney or Lawyer or Accountant for a client we will keep you informed.